Full Name (required)

Phone (required)

Email (required)

Message

Trust us to care for your beloved pets and home!
  • House and Pet Sitters - Facebook
Post date: 10th April 2019
Category: Warning

Most of us LOVE to indulge on chocolate – so naturally, we may want to share this delight with our beloved fur-friends … BUT we need to remember that this is a ‘human-only’ treat and one of the biggest no-no’s for our puppy dogs and cats.

As innocent and delicious it may seem to give them chocolate, especially when they put on their best ‘puppy dogs eyes’ – don’t let yourself be tricked.

Theobromine, the main ingredient in chocolate is potentially lethal!

While it may give us humans a little boost, it is poison for your pooch and kitty cat. 

Keep a sharp eye out on your children too as they ‘love to share’, making sure they stay away from you fur babies when they’re tucking into chocolate treats.

Should you find your cheeky pet got to the chocolate somehow, contact your vet immediately. 

Jenny + the House and Pet Sitter team!
x

Relax and enjoy your holiday!
Jenny